Is there anything more impressive than a beautifully cooked spiral ham?
This holiday season, don’t leave the cooking to someone else – follow our simple recipe and wow your guests with a perfect dish.
This spiral ham recipe is easy to follow and will ensure that your ham turns out delicious every time. Plus, it’s perfect for any occasion – from a holiday feast to a casual get-together with friends.
With just a few minutes of prep time and a bit of patience, you’ll have a delicious meal that everyone will love.
So put on your chef’s hat and let’s get started!
- How To Cook A Pre-Cooked Spiral Ham
- Shoprite Spiral Ham Cooking
- Johnston County Spiral Sliced Ham cooking
- Spiral Ham Cooking Time Calculator
- How Long To Cook A Spiral Ham At 350
- Johnston County Spiral-Sliced Smoked Ham
- Smithfield Brown Sugar Glazed Spiral Ham
- How To Smoke Spiral Ham
- Smoked Spiral Ham Traeger Recipe
- How Long Does Spiral Ham Last In Fridge
- How To Reheat Spiral Ham Slices
- What Size Spiral Ham For 12 Adults
Spiral Ham Recipe Crock Pot
Instant Pot Spiral Ham Recipe
- 1 spiral ham
- 1 can of pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard
1. In a small bowl, mix together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard.
2. Place the ham in a crockpot
or Instant Pot.
3. Pour the pineapple juice mixture over the top of the ham.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
5. When the ham is cooked through, remove it from the pot and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
How To Cook A Pre-Cooked Spiral Ham
1 pre-cooked spiral ham
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the spiral ham in a baking dish and cover with foil.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
4. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Shoprite Spiral Ham Cooking
How long does it take to cook a spiral ham?
20 minutes per pound is all you need at 325 degrees F.
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Remove packaging materials and place ham face down directly into a baking dish or roasting pan. (Place whole cloves into the center of each diamond if desired).
3. Add 1/2 cup of water to the bottom of the pan.
4. Cover tightly with foil, and bake for 20 minutes per pound.
5. During the last 30 minutes of cooking, remove the foil so the ham will brown and crisp.
6. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the ham should read 140°F.
7. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
There you have it – our simple spiral ham recipe that is sure to impress your guests and make your holiday meal perfect. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Johnston County Spiral Sliced Ham cooking
1. Preheat the oven to 275°F (135°C).
2. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
3. Add 1/2 cup of water to the bottom of the pan.
4. Bake for 20 minutes per pound, or 10 hours total.
5. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Spiral Ham Cooking Time Calculator
If you’re cooking a spiral-cut ham, you’ll need to factor in both the size of your ham and the cooking method you’re using.
Use this handy spiral ham cooking time calculator to get an estimate of how long it will take to cook your holiday feast.
Simply enter the weight of your ham and select either oven baking or microwaving as your cooking method.
Ham Weight (in lbs.): _________________
Oven Baking: 20 minutes per lb. + 10-15 minutes
Microwaving: 8-10 minutes per lb.
For example, a 7 lb. spiral ham would take approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to cook in the oven and 1 hour and 12 minutes in the microwave.
No matter how you’re cooking your spiral ham, make sure you enjoy it with family and friends this holiday season!
How Long To Cook A Spiral Ham At 350
A good rule of thumb for cooking a spiral ham is to bake it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes per pound.
So, if your ham weighs seven pounds, it will take approximately 140 minutes (2 hours and 20 minutes) to cook.
Remember to add on an extra 10-15 minutes if you’re baking it in the oven. If you’re microwaving it, cook it for 8-10 minutes per pound.
Johnston County Spiral-Sliced Smoked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Remove ham from packaging and discard glaze. Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes per pound or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the ham registers 140 degrees F.
4. Let the ham stand for 10 minutes before carving.
1. Cut off the thin end of the ham and discard it.
2. Turn the ham so that the spiral cut is facing you and start slicing thin slices from the shank end of the ham, working your way up.
3. As you get closer to the top of the ham, the slices will get thinner. Once you reach the top, turn the ham over and start carving thin slices from the other side.
Smithfield Brown Sugar Glazed Spiral Ham
It’s easy to make and always a hit with family and friends. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for large gatherings.
- 1 Smithfield spiral ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Mix together brown sugar, pineapple juice, Dijon mustard, thyme, and cloves.
3. Score the top of the ham in a diamond pattern and spread the glaze over the top.
4. Bake for approximately 2 hours, or until ham is cooked through.
5. Let the ham rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with pineapple spears and brown sugar dijon sauce.
How To Smoke Spiral Ham
Smoking ham is a delicious way to preserve and flavor a large hunk of meat. There are many ways to smoke a ham, but this guide will teach you how to smoke spiral ham using a charcoal smoker.
You will need
-A large hunk of smoked ham
-A charcoal smoker
-Wood chips or pellets
1. Start by soaking your wood chips or pellets in water for at least 30 minutes. This will help them to produce more smoke when they are added to the coals.
2. While the wood is soaking, light your charcoal and let it burn until it is covered in white ash. This will take 15-20 minutes.
3. Place the ham in the smoker and close the lid.
4. Add the wet wood chips or pellets to the coals and let the smoke begin to fill the smoker.
5. Check on the ham every hour or so, adding more charcoal and wood as needed.
6. The ham is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Enjoy your delicious smoked spiral ham!
Smoked Spiral Ham Traeger Recipe
-1 spiral sliced ham, bone-in or boneless (5-7 pounds)
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-2 tablespoons honey
-1 teaspoon smoked paprika
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat your Traeger to 250 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, honey, smoked paprika and garlic powder.
3. Rub the mixture all over the ham.
4. Place the ham on the smoker and let it cook for 2-3 hours, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
5. Remove from the smoker.
How Long Does Spiral Ham Last In Fridge
If you have any spiral ham leftover, it will last in the fridge for 3-4 days.
How To Reheat Spiral Ham Slices
If you have spiral ham slices that you need to reheat, the best way to do it is in a 350 degree F oven. Place the slices on a baking sheet and heat for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
What Size Spiral Ham For 12 Adults
If you are feeding 12 adults, you will need a spiral ham that is at least 10 pounds.
And that’s it! Our simple spiral ham recipe is sure to please everyone at your holiday gathering.
So put on your apron and get cooking – your guests will be impressed! Thanks for joining us, and happy holidays!
So there you have it, a plethora of spiral ham recipes for your crockpot or Instant Pot. We hope you found one that suits your needs and that you enjoy the delicious taste of smoked spiral ham!